Client Acquisition Assessment
The purpose of a Client Acquisition Assessment is to make you more effective at winning new business. A Client Acquisition Assessment tests and qualifies expansion initiatives to enable anticipation of market needs, building and leveraging competitive advantage, and the strengthening of market strategies.
Capturing decision-maker attitudes and sentiment a Client Acquisition Assessment informs growth strategies.
A Client Acquisition Assessment delivers evidentiary insights and clear implementable actions through comprehensive, independent interviews with decision-makes in target markets.
Use client led insights to clarify needs and test and preview your market offering down to the individual influencer or decision-maker. Deepen your understanding of:
- • Target clients’ decision-making process
- • Perceived value against incumbents and competitors
- • Positions of leverage
Confidently build on client led insights to:
- • Anticipate, identify and map new market opportunities
- • Shape and position new service offerings
- • Build and execute reliable strategy
- • Strengthen competitive advantage